05-04-09, 08:22 AM   #1
boazjuggalo
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Docked map everywhere?

First the first month or so i used Carbonite, I had my map with my players arrow and my minimap was a circle around that arrow. I like that, and i want it back.

Now my minimap is always docked, in a city and out.

I messed with options, and even went through my WTF folder and completely reset carbonite and it's still doing it. How do i go back to the undocked minimap?

05-04-09, 10:34 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You deleted the Carbonite.lua file in the SavedVariables folder under WTF? That would reset everything. My map is not always docked, so I know it works.

05-05-09, 09:07 AM   #3
boazjuggalo
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
i deleted EVERY carbonite related file in WTF, is there a post somewhere talking about conflicting addons? It's all i can figure.

but when i first deleted the WTF folder i logged in and i had the "circle radar" around my arrow on the map. I was questing on an alt in Winterspring. I walked close to Everlook or whatever the goblin city is, and my map popped to the docked map for whatever reason. I right clicked it to make it maximized so i could at least see what was on it, haven't seen circle map since.

05-06-09, 06:08 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Docking happens for many reasons (zoomed too far in or out, player arrow not visible, settings).

Did you try zooming in or out on the map? Scrolling it around?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Docked map everywhere?