05-05-09, 07:50 PM   #1
mikealen1993
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy Can't get Carbonite to work on World of Warcraft

Hey guys I downloaded the new carbonite quest and carbonite free, but for some reason I can't get it to work on worldofwarcraft for my quests it's like it's not even there. You guys think you could help me out on this problem?

05-05-09, 08:13 PM   #2
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by mikealen1993 View Post
Hey guys I downloaded the new carbonite quest and carbonite free, but for some reason I can't get it to work on worldofwarcraft for my quests it's like it's not even there. You guys think you could help me out on this problem?
Carbonite Quest has been discontinued - the only version now is simply called Carbonite. Make sure you have the latest version (download it here).

If you are having issues installing the addon this link should help you:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14762

Be sure to delete any previous versions of Carbonite before installing the new one.

05-05-09, 08:13 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Please take a look through this sticky thread and ensure that you have the addon installed correctly. If you need further aid, then you will need to provide more information such as the location of your WoW directory, operating system, the path to the Carbonite.toc file, etc.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-06-09, 06:16 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hehe, nice double reply at the same time.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Can't get Carbonite to work on World of Warcraft