05-06-09, 08:33 AM   #1
Bullstomp
A Defias Bandit
Question mini-map / map resizing

Im not refering to the fullsize map I get when I press M. I am refering to the smaller map that can be set to have the radar window appear or just the terrain.

Before the 3.1 update to carbonite I could set a goto target and still keep the map zoomed in far enough that the radar window where all the tracking dots (herbs/minerals/humans/etc) appear could still be seen in full size and not its docked size. Now when I set a goto target or track herbs/minerals the map zooms out far enough to see the entire area between me and my destination.

I have searched tab by tab, option by option, in carbonite and can not find the option to set it back. Can anyone help please?

05-06-09, 06:25 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The features are the same, we just changed some defaults and made a map options reset happen to get everyone at the same baseline settings.

Try unchecking the "Auto Scale" button at the top right corner of the map window.

05-07-09, 06:58 AM   #3
Bullstomp
A Defias Bandit
Thank you.

I knew it was that one stupidly obvious yet mysteriously hidden option I would feel stupid for missing. Bet I will never have that problem again

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » mini-map / map resizing