05-06-09, 03:49 AM   #1
foxz
A Defias Bandit
I can't get MAP to work.

Hi all I think this is a bug or something becouse I press M and map wont show up I tryed almost everything , when I disable crabonite map works fine but when i enlabe it i just cant toggle it i tryed left click on carbonite icon minimap
and select "Show Map" and it just dont come up, any help?

I had to copy the 3 folders on my addons folder becouse otherwise wow cant find it.
does it meatter that im playin a provate server 2.4.3?

05-06-09, 04:51 AM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by foxz View Post
Hi all I think this is a bug or something becouse I press M and map wont show up I tryed almost everything , when I disable crabonite map works fine but when i enlabe it i just cant toggle it i tryed left click on carbonite icon minimap
and select "Show Map" and it just dont come up, any help?

I had to copy the 3 folders on my addons folder becouse otherwise wow cant find it.
does it meatter that im playin a provate server 2.4.3?
YES! IT MATTERS! And this will most likely be the only response you get from the community here, as we DO NOT offer support of any kind for playing on (illegal, btw) private servers! Or even provate servers!!!

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

05-06-09, 11:44 AM   #3
foxz
A Defias Bandit
Ok thx (h) Btw i used to play oficial server dk lvl 80 pala 71 etc i just quit coz the lag of the spanish servers ask any1 they are all pissed off, thats y i quit payin cash for a "low service"

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » I can't get MAP to work.