04-15-09, 11:29 AM   #1
Raventhorn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thumbs up Couple of issues.

First I would like to report a position error regarding the quest Whitebark's Memory. The correct position of the runestone is 37,86 within the Scroched Grove (Eastern Kingdoms, Eversong Woods). Carbonite currently tells the player that they need to go way far south of that position, almost within dangerous territory for anyone doing this quest at the minimum level required. Didn't get me when I was doing the quest but it did mess up my wife lol.

As well I would like to add that there is a Horde First Aid trainer named Aresella at 26,62 in Outland (Falcon Watch within Hellfire Peninsula). I'm lucky I found her while exploring because Carbonite was telling me that I had to run through a couple of zones higher level than me in order to get to the nearest trainer. Might want to add her to your guide.

05-07-09, 12:58 PM   #2
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Fixed in 3.12

Originally Posted by Raventhorn View Post
First I would like to report a position error regarding the quest Whitebark's Memory. The correct position of the runestone is 37,86 within the Scroched Grove (Eastern Kingdoms, Eversong Woods). Carbonite currently tells the player that they need to go way far south of that position, almost within dangerous territory for anyone doing this quest at the minimum level required. Didn't get me when I was doing the quest but it did mess up my wife lol.
Fixed

Originally Posted by Raventhorn View Post
As well I would like to add that there is a Horde First Aid trainer named Aresella at 26,62 in Outland (Falcon Watch within Hellfire Peninsula). I'm lucky I found her while exploring because Carbonite was telling me that I had to run through a couple of zones higher level than me in order to get to the nearest trainer. Might want to add her to your guide.
Added Aresella (Horde) & Burko (Alliance) to guide

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Couple of issues.