11-05-07, 03:29 AM   #1
Kyodun
A Kobold Labourer
I'm so sick of Adverts!!!!!!

I'm really getting fed up with Wow-Advantage.com and other spammers. I used to have Spam Sentry and it helped out wonderfully. However I haven't seen it updated in some time. Does anyone have or know of another Spam blocker with blind invite prevention?

Thanks and you guys are doing wonders.
11-05-07, 04:08 AM   #2
Tekkub
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I find accepting the invites and reporting the spam to be the most effective way to fight them.
11-05-07, 09:51 AM   #3
Persen
A Fallenroot Satyr
SpamSentry works beautifully for me, make sure you've updated it!
11-05-07, 11:43 AM   #4
Tippor
A Murloc Raider
Spam Sentry still works like a charm and blocks invites if you want it to. A lot of us don't see a point in accepting and reporting because Blizzard could have added all these functions to their own UI, and didn't. Reporting them does nothing since they'll just go get another trial accnt and start over.

Think about. Once they knew they couldn't spam in whispers, they went to another form of spam, invites. If people use Spam Sentry, and block all the invites, or stop accepting them, they won't have as many people coming to their sites. Accepting them isn't helping.

Last edited by Tippor : 11-05-07 at 11:46 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » I'm so sick of Adverts!!!!!!