09-17-08, 02:25 PM   #1
Mannerless
A Murloc Raider
ISO:Prot pally spec

well im pretty syked On having my lvl 32 pally respeced
But i dont know where to start i looked at Wow forums and checked there tankadin spec but it seemed to complicated for me to understand could some one possibly post up only the talents and where they need to go to make myself a awesome prot pally

thanks
Mannerless
10-21-08, 09:34 AM   #2
kneeki
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ret is now the fastest leveling build by far.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZZxfbtb0d spec that and go smash faces.
10-24-08, 12:20 AM   #3
Tepetkhet
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Mannerless View Post
well im pretty syked On having my lvl 32 pally respeced
But i dont know where to start i looked at Wow forums and checked there tankadin spec but it seemed to complicated for me to understand could some one possibly post up only the talents and where they need to go to make myself a awesome prot pally

thanks
Mannerless
The best source I've found is http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com. Enjoy.

-T.

Last edited by Tepetkhet : 10-24-08 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Fixed URL
10-27-08, 09:51 AM   #4
Kaivo
A Kobold Labourer

Leveling as prot = AoE grinding. You need a good shield, a lot of armor, a lot of stam and you have to use seal of wisdom/light a lot. You will always fight about 4 mobs at once but they won't hit you for a lot. If you can manage your seals/judgement well enough, you can fight forever and never run oom or die.
The AoE grinding will start mostly when you'll hit 40. Try to get the SM shield.

Talent up to lvl 47
Try this specc. Sanctuary will give you a lot of mana back. Reckoning is your best friend and will almost be up all the time since you will have a lot of mobs on you at once. Once you hit 40, get Holy shield for extra block and dmg.
10-30-08, 10:23 AM   #5
Aesop
A Murloc Raider
Refrences I found helpfull

This information, pre 3.02; are the references I found most helpfull, I hope you'll find them that usefull even now.

For me Aoe grinding started at 35, this is an update to the build I used. Once you get the key talents your gtg. Blessing of Sanctuary, Reckoning 5/5, and Improved righteous Fury 3/3. I upated the build I used for you here Paladin (0/26/0) - World of Warcraft .

References in no particular order :

WoW Forums -> Tankadin Guide, Updated 2-28-08

World of Warcraft (en) Forums -> Zoe's guide to building your tankadin. , Warning, while very complete , contains some theorycrafting, unfortunately as a pally tank imo youll find the basics important / helpfull, in everything from surviving to aggro.

Guide to aoe grinding / leveling (it's almost cheating) World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> Guide to Prot Spec Leveling and AoE Hotspots!

Finally, a few smiles to lighten the load.
World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> You know you prot grind too much when..

Best of luck.
11-01-08, 07:35 PM   #6
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

What's ISO mean?
11-07-08, 07:32 PM   #7
Layhne
A Murloc Raider
In Search Of

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » ISO:Prot pally spec