10-29-08, 01:33 AM   #1
eisson717
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up what do you think are the biggest problems in RAID& Dungeon?

[color="White"]Hi guys, let us do a game, a choice question, what do you think are the biggest problems in RAID& Dungeon? (You can choose one or more to answer)
A. Many members’ AFK, make it awful to do the Raid
B. The lack of some important career make it hard to kill the boss
C. Guild’s growth and the guild site’s building need founds or money, most of which have to be contributed by the leader or admins
D. Lack some experienced players to do the RAID
E. Others,[/
COLOR]
___eg.,_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by eisson717 : 11-04-08 at 01:26 AM.
10-29-08, 05:30 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I can't read that text because I'm using the dark theme for this forum (dark background with dark text = unreadable). Could you please post in regular text without the colors so everyone can read it?
10-29-08, 10:47 PM   #3
Farook
A Molten Giant

[X] E. People not knowing what to do, when/where to move, when/where to use a certain ability.
10-29-08, 11:42 PM   #4
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

A
D
E- Impatient personalities, loot hoors (intentional mispelling :P ), Blizzard catering to pvp imbalance due to childish qq (nerfs are frustrating enough to make some people leave the game). There's a lot of other reasons, but these are ones that stick out to me.
10-30-08, 07:33 AM   #5
blackpandemic
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
pvp imbalance due to childish qq (nerfs are frustrating enough to make some people leave the game)
^ Just more QQ :P With 11 million players, a few that QQ about nerfs won't bother the big Blizz

As for raids, people that come unprepared in terms of consumables, strategy knowledge, or gear knowledge are my biggest pet peeve. If you're going to raid end game content, you should at least know you need at least some food/water and that that weapon is not for huntards.
11-02-08, 01:30 PM   #6
Tepetkhet
Premium Member

I highlighted the post with a select all and was able to read it. Ugh.

I'd say D. Lack of inexperienced players. In this case, I am also including lack of motivated players. Not enough people on the server interested in progression to even recruit from. Not enough people log in and show up on time and ready to go. Raids starting late as you wait for people to gather their items and log in = less time to raid.

-T.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » what do you think are the biggest problems in RAID& Dungeon?