01-26-10, 03:51 AM   #1
chokolinux
A Defias Bandit
Question I am Nw in Carbonite [Argentina]

Hello, I am from Argentina, befero i ask my quest i don't speak very good english, sorry for that

I start this post saying, i started to play wow 2 weeks ago, and carbonite help me a lot, becouse i dont know where are all the qust, shop, trainers... Ok this are my questions:

1- I am playing in a server who don't alow to use carbonite, how can i disable the interface for the other players don't see that i am using CARBONITE. Like: helps of the carbonite, that don't show my quest status to the party automaticly.

2- There is someway that the server find out that a im using Carbonite?

3- I really need Carbonite becouse is very dificult without the qust helper in the map.

4- How can other player can see if i am using carbonite? And how can i block that?

Again i am sorry for my language, i only study english for 4 years.

Choko says Byes from Argentina

01-27-10, 03:37 AM   #2
chokolinux
A Defias Bandit
Anyone?

01-27-10, 05:37 PM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by chokolinux View Post

1- I am playing in a server who don't alow to use carbonite, how can i disable the interface for the other players don't see that i am using CARBONITE. Like: helps of the carbonite, that don't show my quest status to the party automaticly.
Blizzard has not stated Carbonite is against the EULA or TOS. Nor have they made any efforts to block the usage of Carbonite directly. **

So in reality, you shouldn't have any worries. What server are you on that you have these worries?

**Disclaimer
To my knowledge these statements are true. Please correct me if I am wrong

01-29-10, 07:59 AM   #4
a2zmoore
A Murloc Raider
all blizzard servers have the same basic rules, with exception to pvp. Carbonite is allowed by blizzard. So you are either playing on a non blizzard server, or someone is messing with you.

there is an option page you click on the circle with the C on it, there are options for quests and other things read threw them one at a time and you can shut off the things you dont want on privacy & com has the option to share quest info try clicking on box for that off in the quests option there is a broadcast quest change option, uncheck that as well I think that will stop it from annoucing to party members. I have been playing wow for more than 2 years now, 2 months after BC was released and I have never heard of wow interface, or curse having addons that were against blizz rules, I could be wrong but I dont think so

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » I am Nw in Carbonite [Argentina]