02-01-10, 01:43 PM   #1
Blackraider78
A Defias Bandit
Question Social screen of the window.

Well, put simpel, the social window (shows guild, chat, raid etc) Has move partially off of my screen. Top part that is. In other words, i have lost all means to move it around anymore, and it kind of pisses me off. There is -no- way to still click the top bar, at all. No way.
Tried reloading but it obviously kept my "prefered" settings. If possible, i want to fix this without having to reinstall the addon, so, is there a default option, setting everything back, hidden somewhere?

I just tried deleting the carbonite files in /addons and then placed new 3.3.1 files in its stead, nothing changed.

02-01-10, 11:29 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Settings aren't saved in the addons folder, they're saved in the wtf folder. If you drill down through that folder, you'll find a folder for each character, and in that a Saved Variables file, and in that a carbonite.lua and carbonite.lua.bak file. That, I think, is where the data lies (it could also be two levels up in the folder hierarchy, at the root level of the folder for your account). But the simplest way to fix your problem is to type /carb resetwin in game.

02-02-10, 01:44 AM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
Settings aren't saved in the addons folder, they're saved in the wtf folder. If you drill down through that folder, you'll find a folder for each character, and in that a Saved Variables file, and in that a carbonite.lua and carbonite.lua.bak file. That, I think, is where the data lies (it could also be two levels up in the folder hierarchy, at the root level of the folder for your account). But the simplest way to fix your problem is to type /carb resetwin in game.
Just a "heads up" here: If you look in the character folder's "SavedVariables" folder at the Carbonite.lua and Carbonite.lua.bak files you will find only "Taxi" information. At least that is all that is in those files for my character's. And, yeah, "/carb resetwin" aughta do it.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 02-02-10 at 01:46 AM.

02-02-10, 08:11 AM   #4
Blackraider78
A Defias Bandit
Thanks guys, saved me there.
I sure aint gonna try that again

02-11-10, 08:10 PM   #5
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can right click any edge of a window and select "Reset Layout". That will reset just that window.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Social screen of the window.