01-26-10, 01:30 PM   #1
Aramile
A Kobold Labourer
Minimap icons gone missing...

All the little buttons that used to be around the minimap are gone but only on one of my characters... I used to ghave them all stacked next to the minimap and they still are on all of my alts however on my main the only icon i can see is the Carbonite icon... I've tried disabling all my addons and I've tried simply re installing carbonite, even upgrading... Any help would be appreciated, I'd really like to be able to use the dungeon tele tool when i que randoms and need food/drink...

01-26-10, 05:37 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try holding the shift key down and left clicking the Carbonite minimap button. If that does not work, then try left clicking and dragging the small gray window around the button. If it is not there, then type
/carb resetwin

01-31-10, 09:55 AM   #3
bobbique
A Kobold Labourer
Red face

My husband had the same problem and on accident we changed the transparancy of the carbonite button so it is no longer visible How do we fix the buttons now
:P

This problem was solved by loading a setup from another character, so if anyone changes the transparancy of the carbonite button thats a solution - if there is another one let me know -

Last edited by bobbique : 01-31-10 at 01:04 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minimap icons gone missing...