04-27-07, 07:47 AM   #1
arlo
A Murloc Raider
I'm looking for 2 mods!

Hey, I'm looking for a bar mod.. Although i'm not sure of the name... I have seen it being used on youtube videos and such.. Basicaly the mod allows you to re-arange your tool bar so you may have lets say a 5 by 7 box in the bottom centre of your screen and your chat will move down to where your original un-movable or un-hideable tool bar was..
If anyone has this mod or knows of it I would be greatfull if they could give me a download link or a name...

There is also another mod I am looking for.. it basicaly gives you 2 vertical curved lines either side of your character 1 desplaying health and the other desplaying mana... again I have seen this being used in many videos.. so I would be greatfull if some body could give me a download link or a name.

Thank-you
Regards.
Arlo.
04-27-07, 08:15 AM   #2
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Second part are the Hud series of mods: DHUD, MetaHud, ArcHud, IceHud

I am not sure what you mean on the first question. But perhaps Bongos or Bartender would be pointing you in the right direction.
04-27-07, 08:33 AM   #3
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
Originally Posted by PathMaster
Second part are the Hud series of mods: DHUD, MetaHud, ArcHud, IceHud

I am not sure what you mean on the first question. But perhaps Bongos or Bartender would be pointing you in the right direction.
PathMaster is right on the money.

My suggestions are ArcHud and Bartender3.
04-27-07, 08:41 AM   #4
Korred
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
All the UI's you see with different bars then the default can be achieved using almost any bar mod out there.

The top 3 right now are probably Trinity, Bongos, and Bartender3.

I'm a personal fan of Trinity due to it's insane customization that I've become familiar with. That is not to say Bongos or BT3 aren't insanely customizable it is just that I do not know how to do it.

Trinity can be found on this website and it can do everything you want. You can show or hide any number of bars, bags, menu, xp bar, cast bar, etc etc. To get the square style configuratio you're after either use multiple shorter bars stacked on top of eachother or create one large bar and use Trinity's layout configuration. Trinity can automatically make your bars X columns wide and Y rows high.

To move your chat frame merely unlock it by right clicking the first tab and chosing Unlock. You'll be able to move and resize it.
04-27-07, 09:32 AM   #5
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I use Bartender3 and IceHUD .

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » I'm looking for 2 mods!