09-12-05, 07:34 AM   #1
oxhorn
A Defias Bandit
Auto Vanity Pet Release Mod?

I had an idea for a mod and was wondering if it existed yet. What I want to be able to do is have my characters pet (****roach, tabby cat, tree frog, etc.) released from its cage at all times. When i die or zone or hop on a gryphon my pet goes back in its cage and that annoys me. After using mount equip which equips boots with spurs when you mount and unequips them when you dismount (as well as the carrot on a stick) I figured it wouldnt be too hard for someone to make a mod that opens your pet in your inventory whenever you zone into a new instance, dismount, or ressurect.

Is there anything out there already that can do that, and if not, would anyone consider taking up the project?
09-12-05, 06:27 PM   #2
Szakura
A Fallenroot Satyr

Wink Herd of...er cats

One that note, wouldn't it be just wild to be able to have like a half dozen non-combat pets out at once?

"hey, nice zoo ya got there..."

"Now go to your rooms and spank yourselves!" - Homer Simpson
09-12-05, 08:26 PM   #3
Bonechip
A Kobold Labourer

Exclamation Minipet Leash

Not sure if this is still working, but found it on Curse:

Minipet Leash

Thunderhorn Server

Last edited by Bonechip : 09-12-05 at 08:30 PM.
09-13-05, 05:44 AM   #4
oxhorn
A Defias Bandit
not working

Nay, it doesnt work anymore. I can get the menu to pop up in the chat screen but a button perpetually rests in the middle of my screen that wont go away when i click ok. Is there any way to fix the mod? It seems very simple, shouldnt be too hard.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Auto Vanity Pet Release Mod?