12-28-12, 01:03 PM   #1
j800r
An Aku'mai Servant
Smile A big thank you to Rhythal!!

So I'm back to the Carbonite fold. I turned my back on the addon for a while as we weren't hearing much from official authors/support and I felt uneasy using a potentially unstable "fan update". However, I recently discovered that Rythal had finally been accepted as an official Carbonite maintainer and decided to give the addon another shot.

I use Dugi Guides addon and they recently launched an update with extra Carbonite support which is what spurned me to take the plunge and I must say it's all working fantastically so far. Carbonite proves itself an ideal companion for Dugi Guides and makes questing a true autopilot experience.

I do have one question though. How are the gathering nodes fairing these days? There used to be a feature to import/track nodes and then create a route all within Carbonite eliminating the need for both Gathermate2 and Routes. Does this feature still work or will I be better off still installing Gathermate2 and Routes for the time being and if that's the case can I please make a request for this feature to work/be up to date once again.

Once again, thank you and keep up the fantastic work!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » A big thank you to Rhythal!!