05-31-05, 12:40 PM   #21
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
It might be this, although I don't think it is, but I can't tell for sure since the author didn't include a screenshot of it.
05-31-05, 12:54 PM   #22
Big R
A Murloc Raider
sorry is your link broken ?

woohoo sorry ... the link works ...

Last edited by Big R : 05-31-05 at 12:56 PM.
05-31-05, 02:19 PM   #23
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Cairenn
It was broken. It's been fixed. See staff forum, you'll understand.
Oh, now you've peeked my curiousity! And thanks for fixing the link. Seeing from the screen shot I now realize what that was that Cosmos as installed. I saw this the other night but didn't turn it on since I didn't know what it was.

Originally Posted by Big R
again ... the indicator that i mean, can you see in the movie @ 4min 51 sec .. with the message : "Cheap Shot: Azzrael" ....
Yeah, that would the current person's spell. It was a rogue running around and that was a mage he was up against. Cheap Shot is a rogue only ability.
05-31-05, 03:21 PM   #24
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by guice
Oh, now you've peeked my curiousity!
LOL, sorry Guice, that had been directed at Remmy. You still use Cosmos?

BigR - I'm sorry I haven't been able to figure out what the actual mod is. I tried searching through the various castbar mods here, on ui.worldofwar.net and Curse-gaming, and nothing looks exactly like what is in the video.

If anyone else has seen it before and can provide us with a link, I think any number of people would be interested, at this point.
05-31-05, 05:55 PM   #25
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
You know what? I'm feeling incredibly stupid right now.

The video clearly shows that at least some portion of the UI mods the guy is using is the Nurfed UI compilation. It's entirely possible that the casting bar is a part of that.

You can look at it here.

Now, I don't know for sure that it is a part of Nurfed, I'm just suggesting that it can't hurt to look and see if that may be it.

Last edited by Cairenn : 05-31-05 at 06:04 PM.
06-01-05, 08:12 AM   #26
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
LOL, sorry Guice, that had been directed at Remmy.
Yea, I know, but still doesn't stop me from being curious.

You still use Cosmos?
Eh, what can I say? I stopped playing for a while and had WoW uninstalled for a good bit. The quickest UI to reinstall was Cosmos. There's not very many UI packages out there, well on this site at least, and everything takes so much time to piecemill a UI together... Right now I just did a quick install of CT + Cosmos, but I do admit there's so much bloat now, I'll take a while to narrow down what I do and don't need...

And needless to say, STC doesn't show self buffs. I tried it on my rogue and he didn't show "+Stealth" everytime I stealthed!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mod to see....