11-10-08, 08:23 PM   #1
jhale598
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
LoD Automatically

Is there a mod that will load all of my load-on-demand mods without me having to do it manually?

i tried addon loader and ampere, which help, but i still have to go onto ampere and hit the load button.

any help?
11-10-08, 11:16 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Why do you want to force load them?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-11-08, 02:47 PM   #3
jhale598
A Defias Bandit
stuff like the auf_layouts for ag_unitframes, and bagnon config. both of those have to be manually turned on and i'd just rather not have to.
11-11-08, 05:10 PM   #4
Aesir
An Aku'mai Servant

You might be misunderstanding Load-on-Demand. In particular, those two examples ... it doesn't seem to make sense what you're asking for. Unless I am misunderstanding the request.

Maybe you could describe what you meant when you said you are, "manually turning them on."

[Edited]
Oh, dear. Do you mean you are checking the box to enable them at the character selection screen whenever you think you need to use them, and unchecking that box when you think you don't need them?

Last edited by Aesir : 11-11-08 at 05:20 PM. Reason: "You keep using that word - I do not think it means, what you think it means."
11-11-08, 05:53 PM   #5
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Load-on-Demand modules for addons will load themselves when the addon calls for them. You CAN force load them at the start but the idea is the addon will only use the modules it needs and add the additional ones as necessary. To save on memory overhead i believe is the main goal.

At least that's my understanding of how LoD addons and modules work and their purpose.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » LoD Automatically