10-09-09, 06:00 PM   #1
mbrown279
A Defias Bandit
I Cannot Use Mount, Pet Shapshift Bar

Hello, I wanted to thank you for the help on the other issue I had. I was able to resolve to and so far so good.

I have another problem. I cannot use the pet, mount bar. I was in HTOC and when I was trying to use the different options it would not work. I tried with mouse and clicking 1-4. Also when I did HDTK on the last boss when you are shapeshifted I could use the abilities. At most it was hit and miss.

I have poured through the FAQ's and the forums and did not find anything. I am not sure what is going on and I almost died on the last boss because I could not use the bars. Is there a way to have it set to use 1-? numbers. Also, when I place items on the bars on the right (next to the info panel) it duplicates on one of the bars to the top. I am not sure how to fix that.

10-09-09, 06:04 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I can't help you with this as I don't know what's causing the issue.... but just for informational purposes for anyone else reading, what version of nUI are you running?

10-09-09, 07:27 PM   #3
mbrown279
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
I can't help you with this as I don't know what's causing the issue.... but just for informational purposes for anyone else reading, what version of nUI are you running?
I am using the latest version of NUI. I downloaded it a couple of days ago.

10-09-09, 11:24 PM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

There are three versions. Release, Developer, and PTR. Which one do you have, and which version is it?

10-10-09, 12:10 AM   #5
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
For a start, there is no need to have the default blizzard bars displayed at all. The bars in nUI are all the bars that WoW has in game.

Other than that as Silenia said, let us know what version you have or double check you downloaded the latest and if not sure download it again and tell us which one you are downloading.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

10-11-09, 07:49 PM   #6
spiel2001
nUI's Author

Originally Posted by mbrown279 View Post
Hello, I wanted to thank you for the help on the other issue I had. I was able to resolve to and so far so good.

I have another problem. I cannot use the pet, mount bar. I was in HTOC and when I was trying to use the different options it would not work. I tried with mouse and clicking 1-4. Also when I did HDTK on the last boss when you are shapeshifted I could use the abilities. At most it was hit and miss.

I have poured through the FAQ's and the forums and did not find anything. I am not sure what is going on and I almost died on the last boss because I could not use the bars. Is there a way to have it set to use 1-? numbers.
Any time you possess another player or mount a vehicle, you should get the possession bar on your main action bar the same as if you were shapeshifting or stealthing. If you mount a vehicle or do a possession and don't see the bar, make sure you are on action page 1 (shift-1)

This is not the same thing as a pet bar which is a separate smaller bar appearing in the same location as your shapeshift bar.

Also, when I place items on the bars on the right (next to the info panel) it duplicates on one of the bars to the top. I am not sure how to fix that.
I'm assuming you're a druid? Boomkin? The bottom right bar in nUI is an extra bar to all players and classes except the druids who, unfortunately, are the only ones who use that bar for special abilities. I'm afraid there's no fix for that in the current version of nUI.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » I Cannot Use Mount, Pet Shapshift Bar