Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
09-11-11, 10:16 PM   #1
Blanckaert
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Error Caused when trying to 'Set Focus'

Hey Scott.... Hope all is well with you and yours, and hope that dang code bug isn't still biting you....

I've been having this error come up, when ever I right click on a portrait, and try to set focus (both .20 and .21 - have not tried in 6)

Date: 2011-09-12 00:03:03
ID: 1
Error occured in: AddOn: nUI
Count: 1
Message: Error: AddOn nUI attempted to call a forbidden function (FocusUnit()) from a tainted execution path.
Debug:
[C]: FocusUnit()
..\FrameXML\UnitPopup.lua:1514: func()
..\FrameXML\UIDropDownMenu.lua:700: UIDropDownMenuButton_OnClick()
[string "*:OnClick"]:1:
[string "*:OnClick"]:1
AddOns:

-- deleted the list --

(ck=f83)

if this isnt a nUI bug, let me know, and I'll repost my addon list...

ok there is a taint from another addon, that blocks your message about nUI not being able to create a focus, I'll figure it out later....

So on a side note I can manually set focus, and that persons image then replaces the minimap in the center, how do I reset it back to the minimap then? - any Ideas?
Have fun, and remember WOW is just a game, for us to enjoy, and all the Addons we use.... remember the programmer is a human too, and MOST times, is doing this as a hobby, so give them time to have their life, so they can fix the addons, so we can have our WOW life.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Error Caused when trying to 'Set Focus'