07-31-11, 10:02 PM   #1
Taabissa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Massive framerate lag

Hello!

I love carbonite, it's awesome and all but lately it's been acting up and I really don't know why.

The past few weeks on the first raiding day of the week I have to reboot my computer because frame rate lag becomes so bad, and just now doing Tol Barad battle.

I always try restarting the game first but it doesn't fix it. Since that doesn't fix it, I am forced to do a complete reboot of my computer (I sleep my computer when not in use). Today in Tol Barad I started with a quick restart of WoW and got no where. Since i was in the battle and my framerate was so low I decided to just try hiding my UI and it fixed my framerate. I showed my UI again and framerate went back to .5. I disabled carbonite and my framerate never wavered.

I had chocked it up to firelands being a lot of fire and taxing my video card and it needed a fresh reboot, but since it seems to be carbonite, i have no idea.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? thanks

07-31-11, 11:24 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try running with Carbonite as your only enabled addon. That's the only way to really tell if the problem is being caused by Carbonite alone.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Massive framerate lag