11-30-12, 12:48 AM   #141
litesung
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Enemy Player HP name plates are all showing up in red instead of their class colors for me. Is this a known issue or only happening with me? After updating to 7.3 r4 I've noticed that the cooldown timer is not appearing on some bars for my skills too.

11-30-12, 01:47 AM   #142
regen1337
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Aurora still not working properly and omni CC error no cooldown on spells showing

1x Aurora-4.3\aurora-4.3.lua:4035: attempt to index a nil value
Aurora-4.3\aurora-4.3.lua:4035: in function <Aurora\aurora.lua:554>
<in C code>
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:299: in function "UIParentLoadAddOn"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:310: in function "AuctionFrame_LoadUI"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1078: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:657>

Locals:
(*temporary) = "Blizzard_AuctionUI"
(*temporary) = "ADDON_LOADED"
(*temporary) = "ADDON_LOADED"
(*temporary) = <func> =[C]:-1

------------

4x OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:103: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:103: in function "GetVersionID"
OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:31: in function "UpgradeSettings"
OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:25: in function "StartupSettings"
OmniCC-5.1.1\main.lua:23: in function "?"
OmniCC-5.1.1\main.lua:15: in function <OmniCC\main.lua:14>

Locals:
self = OmniCC {
0 = <userdata>
GetGroupDefaults = <func> @OmniCC\..\settings.lua:59
OnCommand = <func> @OmniCC\extras.lua:37
FindGroup = <func> @OmniCC\..\groups.lua:21
GetGroupIndex = <func> @OmniCC\..\groups.lua:48
VARIABLES_LOADED = <func> @OmniCC\main.lua:22

11-30-12, 02:26 AM   #143
regen1337
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
and some ark inventory error
still castbar of player nameplates sometimes buggy

1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "ArkInventory" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrameContainer:Hide()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
<in C code>
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:515: in function "CompactRaidFrameManager_UpdateContainerVisibility"
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:460: in function <Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:449>
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:499: in function "CompactRaidFrameManager_SetSetting"
nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\FrameMover.lua:934: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\FrameMover.lua:931>
nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\FrameMover.lua:946: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:146: in function <Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:91: in function "Fire"
Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
nil

------------

BTW Welcome Back NIB !!! appreciate your work

11-30-12, 02:29 AM   #144
PunkROC
A Defias Bandit
Just downloaded the UI, I really enjoy it.

My only issue I am having as of now is everything is really big. When I open my bag, it takes up half of my screen. I also cannot rearrange the stuff in the bag.

11-30-12, 04:16 AM   #145
Meren2109
A Murloc Raider
The Pet Battle UI is completely ****ed up. All textures are missing. Can this get fixed, please?

OmniCC not working either.

Last edited by Meren2109 : 11-30-12 at 04:23 AM.

11-30-12, 05:50 AM   #146
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by PunkROC View Post
Just downloaded the UI, I really enjoy it.

My only issue I am having as of now is everything is really big. When I open my bag, it takes up half of my screen. I also cannot rearrange the stuff in the bag.
ArkInventory auto-sorts the inventory so you can't rearrange it manually. I swapped to Bagnon because of this.

Originally Posted by Meren2109 View Post
The Pet Battle UI is completely ****ed up. All textures are missing. Can this get fixed, please?

OmniCC not working either.
Have you got any pet battle mods instaled from pre 5.1?

OmniCC is working fine for me, so check the font sizes and the exclusion sizes for the buttons.

11-30-12, 06:08 AM   #147
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
A question and a couple of observations

Great work on the updates and bug squashing. I have a question about the config mode for nibPointDisplay_RealUI. What is is for?

The reason I ask is that since MoP, my Elemental Shaman's Lightning Shield stacks are not showing correctly. For MoP, they changed Lightning Shield show it starts at one and increases to 6 max vice starting at 3 and increasing to 9 max. I tried fixing it by changing the config mode setting but that didn't work, so I edited the .lua file to change the "-3" to a "-1"

is anyone else's infoLine not displaying Valor Point and Justice Point weekly/total cap numbers incorrectly?

11-30-12, 06:45 AM   #148
Meren2109
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post
ArkInventory auto-sorts the inventory so you can't rearrange it manually. I swapped to Bagnon because of this.

Have you got any pet battle mods instaled from pre 5.1?

OmniCC is working fine for me, so check the font sizes and the exclusion sizes for the buttons.
No.

Here is what it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/6zxF1.jpg (all textures are missing).
As for OmniCC, none of the cooldowns are showing on my bars since last RealUI release.

11-30-12, 09:11 AM   #149
Skyotter
A Fallenroot Satyr
Set Focus

Ok so after years of playing wow when I used Blizz Default UI, and LUI; I had always had the option to right click a nameplate and set focus.

Is there a function for that? I ask this because I keep trying to right click set focus for the Windlord, and with no avail have I had any luck to setting focus >_< I there is a way to do so can you tell me and if there isnt can you make a way to do so.

-Sky

11-30-12, 10:00 AM   #150
nukeum
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
nibIceHud

is anyone else having an issue where the icehud is showing split, i have a destro warlock and my burning embers are showing between the bars of icehud, not on the right of the two bars together. one of the spells is the burning embers tick up where it shows me the time till the next award of a burning ember, and the other is eitehr incinerate or conflagerate, has anyone else experienced this problem, I have reset the profiel on nibicehud to nibicehud-HR to no avail

any help would be appreciated, i will try and get a screenie and post it to this message so all can see what I am taliking about

thaks for your time

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/x...6-22-21-19.png

Zepid

Last edited by nukeum : 12-03-12 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Updated to Add screenshot of cast bars seperated

11-30-12, 11:21 AM   #151
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Skyotter View Post
Ok so after years of playing wow when I used Blizz Default UI, and LUI; I had always had the option to right click a nameplate and set focus.

Is there a function for that? I ask this because I keep trying to right click set focus for the Windlord, and with no avail have I had any luck to setting focus >_< I there is a way to do so can you tell me and if there isnt can you make a way to do so.

-Sky
Shift+Click on a unit frame to set focus.

11-30-12, 11:23 AM   #152
haudegen16
A Kobold Labourer
Healthbar transparency

hi, how i can configure the transparency of the health bar, its to low for me, i cant see my life in big fights xD

11-30-12, 12:19 PM   #153
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by haudegen16 View Post
hi, how i can configure the transparency of the health bar, its to low for me, i cant see my life in big fights xD
AddOns\oUF_RealUI\cfg.lua

Overlay section > bars > opacity > bar > increase numbers

11-30-12, 01:18 PM   #154
regen1337
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
There is an error when assigning loot in a Raid via LOOT Master

always an error

had to disable all addons to assign the loot

11-30-12, 03:06 PM   #155
PunkROC
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
AddOns\oUF_RealUI\cfg.lua

Overlay section > bars > opacity > bar > increase numbers
That was scary. I have never edited Lua before. >.>

11-30-12, 04:07 PM   #156
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Nameplate castbar issue is persisting for me.

12-01-12, 04:51 AM   #157
regen1337
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Aurora 4.3a @ wowinterface is working fine no errors so far

12-01-12, 05:18 AM   #158
Tzalix
A Kobold Labourer

Just want to start by thanking you for this UI, been using it for a long time and I love it.

I'm wondering though, how do I change back to the previous font for high res? I liked it better. I've tried going into the RealUI interface menu and change the font to "Standard", but it still doesn't look like it used to.

12-01-12, 07:15 AM   #159
regen1337
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ACP Error

115x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "ACP" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrame3:Hide()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
<in C code>
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:278: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateVisible"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:234: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAll"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:136: in function <FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:136>

Locals:
nil

12-01-12, 10:43 AM   #160
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
Just want to start by thanking you for this UI, been using it for a long time and I love it.

I'm wondering though, how do I change back to the previous font for high res? I liked it better. I've tried going into the RealUI interface menu and change the font to "Standard", but it still doesn't look like it used to.
you could try grabbing the font files from an older release and replacing the new ones with them, you can find them in addons/sharedmedia_mymedia/fonts. you might want to backup the folder first just incase

Originally Posted by regen1337 View Post
ACP Error

115x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "ACP" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrame3:Hide()".
<in C code>
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:278: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateVisible"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:234: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAll"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:136: in function <FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:136>

Locals:
nil
ah the dreaded compactraidframe *shudder* that error has been with us probably ever since blizz redid the raidframes, though it got a lot more prominent starting with 5.0 the amount of those you are 'blessed' with during almost any group related activity is silly. anyway that error is mostlikly not stemming from acp as it doesn't have anything todo with raidframes...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI