06-25-09, 11:36 AM   #1
gullendek
A Kobold Labourer
Question how can i move minimap buttons?

i was wondering if there was a way to move the minimap buttons with carbonite alone, and if not, is there an addon that can? i tried detached minimap buttons, but it said the addon was outdated.

06-26-09, 12:41 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As far as I can tell, there is no way to move minimap buttons with Carbonite alone. If you're looking to move the buttons off the regular Blizzard minimap, try Minimap Button Frame

All I can say is it works for me.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ton-frame.aspx

In case that's not what you're looking to do, check out this thread:

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=23583

Last edited by jeffy162 : 06-26-09 at 12:57 PM.

06-26-09, 04:11 PM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by gullendek View Post
i was wondering if there was a way to move the minimap buttons with carbonite alone
Yes, you can. Go into the Carbonite Options>Map Minimap and choose the second option from the top; "Move minimap buttons into Carbonite button window". That will give you a new button window with your minimap buttons in it.

07-01-09, 02:05 PM   #4
Carusun
A Murloc Raider
Sorry if this counts as a thread derail, but I'm having a similar problem with being unable to move my minimap buttons.

I've checked the 'Move minimap buttons into Carbonite button window' option, and I've made sure that it's not locked, but I'm getting nothing. Any ideas?

07-01-09, 03:56 PM   #5
todd0168
A Frostmaul Preserver

As a side to this, I have found that sometimes, my buttons (off the minimap) are spaced WAAAAAY out. It's really irritating. I have like two buttons up near the minimap (where I have the anchor placed) and the rest of the buttons are way at the bottom of the screen.

Any ideas?

07-07-09, 04:29 PM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

As far as I can tell, there is no way to move minimap buttons with Carbonite alone.
I apologize for the incorrect information. However, in my defense, I have to mention that when I tried that option and it didn't do anything that I could tell. Hence my suggestion.

Sorry.

09-28-10, 10:09 AM   #7
Paprika
A Black Drake
Is there a way to change the order of the icons within the Carbonite-frame? If not, please add this option.

10-02-10, 02:36 PM   #8
Paprika
A Black Drake
Is this board dead? I'm still looking for an answer.

10-02-10, 04:52 PM   #9
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

To my knowledge, there is no way to change the order of icons. And nope, this board is far from dead.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » how can i move minimap buttons?