02-10-12, 10:20 AM   #1
Alianka
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

WoW 64 bit client error

Hi,

since i installed 64 bit client for WoW, i get this following error every time i log in. It happens regardless if its clean install meaning with WoWRDX UI or with my UI and regardless if i have any other addon loaded or not. The only result of this error i get is that it quiete often, when switching UI states, does not repaint frames and do not want to repaint, but more often it just refuse to log saying its already logged and switched. And i tried and failed to make a sure way to reproduce it. It happens often when ExtraActionBar and with PlayerPowerBarAlt is needed. Switching back to 32 bit client solves everything, but i just happened to have win 7 64 bit ultimate, so want to use the whole power my PC provides .)

Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:268: attempt to index local 'sp' (a nil value)

Stack trace:
-----------
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:313: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:287>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:320: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:317>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:328: in function `LayoutDesktop'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:878: in function `oi'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\ObjectMgr\ObjectDB.lua:223: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\ObjectMgr\ObjectDB.lua:213>
(tail call): ?
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:1056: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:1027>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_Desktop.lua:1079: in function `SecuredChangeDesktop'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_DUI.lua:413: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_DUI.lua:408>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_DUI.lua:421: in function `SecuredChangeState'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_DUI.lua:383: in function <Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_DUI.lua:363>
Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\Obj_DUI.lua:533: in function `hsig'
Interface\AddOns\VFL\Core\DispatchTable.lua:119: in function `Dispatch'
Interface\AddOns\RDX\Init.lua:76: in function `hsig'
Interface\AddOns\VFL\Core\DispatchTable.lua:119: in function <Interface\AddOns\VFL\Core\DispatchTable.lua:117>

Any ides why this strange behavior ?

Regards
Alianka

EDIT: scrnshot added that shows the errors when i switch UI states
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bez názvu.png
Views:	701
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	6785  

Last edited by Alianka : 02-10-12 at 10:28 AM. Reason: scrnshot added that shows the errors when i switch UI states
02-10-12, 11:50 AM   #2
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Yes I know.

It is a bug in the GIT code, remove the line 268 of the file Obj_Desktop.
the stupid print function VFL.print(sp.l);
02-10-12, 03:02 PM   #3
Alianka
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Thank you my saviour

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Support » OpenRDX: Bug/Error Reports » WoW 64 bit client error