05-22-11, 08:11 PM   #1
Aryae
A Fallenroot Satyr
Question Chat Addons

I'm looking for a add-on that will allow me to hide the chat frame, or minimize it so to speak. Like on your computer desktop. Then it either shows up on a click or a mouse over.

I've tried dozens of add-on's in attempt to get what I want (Trying to minimalist my UI as much as possible) Dock, WIM, Cellular, etc. And while dock works alright it isn't quite what I want, It still shows a large chunk of the actual chat frame. WIM, and Cellular are only for whispers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm about as clueless as they come when its LUA's or coding, or add-on creation. Otherwise Id probably try to make it myself. Thanks for reading even if you don't have a answer.
05-22-11, 08:20 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You can give Chicchai a try: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-Chicchai.html

I've done this in the past with a kgPanels script, even.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Chat Addons