07-02-12, 11:20 AM   #21
sinaloe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Woher soll ich wissen dass du Deutscher bist? Schreibe aber dann trotzdem auf englisch weiter weils dann mehr verstehen

07-02-12, 05:09 PM   #22
Rusek
A Kobold Labourer
Resto druid and Debuffs

as a resto druid under debuffs if i select "show disspellable debuffs only" no debuffs are shown.

07-03-12, 01:56 AM   #23
sinaloe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Rusek View Post
as a resto druid under debuffs if i select "show disspellable debuffs only" no debuffs are shown.
I have moonkin as first spec and resto as second spec. As a mookin, the frames of players recolor if someone has a debuff. As resto, I have never seen a recoloring.

07-03-12, 02:35 AM   #24
Iza
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thank you, this will hopefully be fixed next update.

07-06-12, 04:04 AM   #25
sinaloe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The problem with the tank druid from post 19 remains with version #3

07-06-12, 05:26 AM   #26
Iza
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by sinaloe View Post
The problem with the tank druid from post 19 remains with version #3
I see, I must somehow have overwritten some local changes... Sorry fixed next update then.

07-06-12, 08:04 AM   #27
Sayum
A Kobold Labourer
Dispell via Local Key Assignment doesnt work for me as Resto Shaman.
Spell got renamed from "Cleanse Spirit" (Live) to "Purify Spirit" (Beta) so Spell detection dosent work.

07-06-12, 12:38 PM   #28
Iza
A Cyclonian
Thanks for reporting. Yes, this seems to be a client bug (along with some other spells). Please use cleanse spirit instead which seems to work. (This is no VuhDo problem)

07-07-12, 03:43 PM   #29
yoshimo
An Aku'mai Servant
Are you sure its indeed a bug and not one of these polymorphic spells that change name based on weapons, or spec or some additional talents like a monks jab can be diffrent by name and formula depending on weapontype or a paladins stun has a new name when you choose the right talent/glyph?

07-08-12, 03:40 AM   #30
Iza
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by yoshimo View Post
Are you sure its indeed a bug and not one of these polymorphic spells that change name based on weapons, or spec or some additional talents like a monks jab can be diffrent by name and formula depending on weapontype or a paladins stun has a new name when you choose the right talent/glyph?
From looking into the spell book I'm under the impression that PS is going to replace CS (not modifying it).

07-11-12, 01:08 AM   #31
saphiramoon
A Defias Bandit
Hi, Iza, and great seeing you already released vuhdo for mop beta, God, I was so waiting for addons to be enabled just for it.

I've just installed it and set it for my holy specc (priest), and here is something I cant get right:

- it doesn't recognize Holy Word: Serenity as a spell. I know its been strange in the past too, is it any way to work around it?

- the buff "inspiration" no longer exists, since it's been removed in mists of pandaria.
- I could not find an option to display the buff "Holy Word: Serendipity" (crit buff on target). Maybe it would be nice to have it instead of the Inspiration one?

For disc, we also have a new "buff" - Spirit Shell, and would be nice to get the same functionality as PWS and Aegis - since it's also an absorb - like the possibility of tracking when it is capped and how much of it is consumed.

Also, might be also nice to have the Angelic Feather buff introduced?

Last edited by saphiramoon : 07-11-12 at 01:22 AM. Reason: aditional info

07-11-12, 08:33 AM   #32
Iza
A Cyclonian
Thank you.
1. Try Holy Word: Chastise instead
2. Okay, I removed inspiration (next update)
3. Coldn't find anything about "Holy Word: Serendipity" on wowhead.com... any hints?
4. Added "Spirit shell" to shield monitoring (experimental)

07-11-12, 09:08 AM   #33
paulinfgo
A Kobold Labourer
I'm playing a Mistweaver, and i noticed that Renewing Mist is showing the time and stacks remaining for it to jump, but not the hot itself (edit: that only happens while there are stacks left, so maybe it's ok...)

When i use Transcendence, the spirit shows as a pet

Everything else that i tried to use worked perfectly =]

Last edited by paulinfgo : 07-11-12 at 01:03 PM.

07-11-12, 09:44 AM   #34
saphiramoon
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Iza View Post
3. Coldn't find anything about "Holy Word: Serendipity" on wowhead.com... any hints?
Spellderped there: it's Holy Word: Serenity. The spell with the same name applies a crit buff to the target called also "Holy Word: Serenity"

07-12-12, 02:44 PM   #35
Iza
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by paulinfgo View Post
I'm playing a Mistweaver, and i noticed that Renewing Mist is showing the time and stacks remaining for it to jump, but not the hot itself (edit: that only happens while there are stacks left, so maybe it's ok...)

When i use Transcendence, the spirit shows as a pet

Everything else that i tried to use worked perfectly =]
Hi, thanks for the infos: remaining duration and stacks information are gathered for all buffs and debuffs in the same way, so this might be a flaw in wow api but I'll have a look at it anyway. If Transcendence spirit shows as a pet, it actually must be listed as a pet by wow client, don't know why so far.

07-12-12, 09:46 PM   #36
fmccloud
A Kobold Labourer
When Transcendence: Transfer is used without using Transcendence first, the game throws an error that there isn't a pet available.

07-29-12, 02:21 AM   #37
Iza
A Cyclonian
I just uploaded alpha #5 which is mainly supposed to fix an old issue with overlapping custom debuff icons.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Archived Beta Forums » MoP Beta archived threads » VuhDo 3.0.x MoP alpha