Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-16-09, 01:00 AM   #1
todd0168
A Frostmaul Preserver

Carbonite/nUI issues

I am reposting this here (I already posted this in the Carbonite area as I feel the first two are probably just their issue). Scott, if you focus on the last issue in this thread I think this might be a conflict tween Carbonite and nUI now. I have been using both addons ever since I stumbled across nUI. I had Carbonite long before the UI addon. I have always loved the minimap dock feature of Carbonite and although having both mods handle the buttons was a bit off there were never any real issues doing so. But now, when I hit the button to open the minimap button bag I get what is in that screen and none of those buttons are usable.

Not sure if this is something you can fix or not but here is the post. Also, if there is anything else I can gather for you that might help just let me know and I will try to grab it and post it here or via email if you prefer.

Love your addon and feel like I can't play without it. Obviously, since the patch things are a bit "funky". I have found the following issues with Carbonite (I am posting some of this in the nUI area as well because some could be conflicts between the two addons):

In this first one the instance map is clearly missing from the map window and the icons of the party members look more like those of cartographer rather than carbonite. Not sure what is causing this but its very annoying cuz I LOVED having the Carbonite minimap show my instance the way it usually did.

In this one you can clearly see (I hope) that there are actually two different arrows for my character showing, one is sorta correct and the other is not. Also, at times I have noticed that the arrow just quits turning at all and it looks like I am running sideways.

This last one, I'm not sure if it is Carbonite or nUI causing the problem, or if the two just can't play nice right now. But as you can see I do have Carbonite set to put the minimap in my map window and manage the buttons outside of the map. nUI has its own way of managing the buttons and usually the two play fairly nicely together and it never hits my map but as you can see in this shot the buttons are fully fubar'd in my map and you actually can't even select them like this. Not good if you want to try to open atlas or atlasloot or anything else like that.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Carbonite/nUI issues