06-02-05, 07:38 AM   #1
Carnalbull
A Defias Bandit
Looking for the addon that targets self

I know there is the addon that targets self automatically when an enemy is targeted, but I cant find it anywhere. Can anyone help? Thx.
06-02-05, 07:53 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
ie for Self Cast purposes?

CTMod has one, here.
Telo has one, here

There are a ton more out there, but those are two, to get you started.
06-02-05, 01:56 PM   #3
Carnalbull
A Defias Bandit
Thanks alot! These seem to be major addon suites. I am trying to keep my addons to a minimum, though. Are there any single addons that can do this? I looked throughout the download section and couldnt find a thing. Thanks again!
06-02-05, 03:15 PM   #4
nota
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
From Cairenn's second link
SelfCast: Supports a pair of self targeting options. The first option is that, if you hold Alt while clicking a button or using a bound key, you will be the target of the spell, if possible. This won't affect your current target. The second option is smart self targeting. When this is turned on, spells that can target both you and allies will automatically target you unless you have an allied (friendly) target, in which case they will be cast on that target. If you are soloing, this is extremely useful, as you can simply hit your heal or buff or seal or whatever hotkey without having to do anything else to cast on yourself. It's also useable in groups, but you have to be a little more aware and make sure that you've selected your target before you cast the spell. Of course, it can be toggled off at any time. Use /selfcast help or /sc help for a list of commands. New: Removed Detect Magic from the list of self-castable spells. << http://www.arkydia.com/wow/SelfCast-1.4.0.zip >>
06-02-05, 09:12 PM   #5
Carnalbull
A Defias Bandit
thanks! Just what I was looking for!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for the addon that targets self