04-20-10, 02:19 PM   #1
Seefer
A Murloc Raider
Toggle between two sizes of Carbonite map?

I would like to use Carbonite as a replacement for my minimap. I can size the Carbonite map window to a small size to act as the minimap at the top right of my screen and have also moved the minimap icons into the Carbonite button window and placed this alongside the small Carbonite.

However I would like to be able to toggle between this small Carbonite window and a much larger Carbonite window, maybe in a different position. Is this possible?

04-20-10, 03:56 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Hit the M key.

04-23-10, 11:43 AM   #3
gimire
A Murloc Raider
Lightbulb

If you have it set to Default then when you lick on the Carbonite Button on the top of the Drop down addon Screen, It will Automatically Toggle the World Map same Format as the mini map One however much Larger. If this does not happen then go into options and turn it on. I will have to look and post back to tell you exactly were the option is located in the options Screen.

04-30-10, 07:54 AM   #4
Gurkha
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by gimire View Post
If you have it set to Default then when you lick on the Carbonite Button on the top of the Drop down addon Screen, It will Automatically Toggle the World Map same Format as the mini map One however much Larger. If this does not happen then go into options and turn it on. I will have to look and post back to tell you exactly were the option is located in the options Screen.

Did you find this option? A friend suggested I install "Sexy Map" and although it looked cool, found it to be worthless within a few minutes of questing. Uninstalled it and reloaded carbonite as mini-map. Now when I hit "M" to open main map and "M" again to close main map, the mini-map disappears, i have to left click on "C" symbol to open mini-map.

04-30-10, 06:09 PM   #5
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Double check within Carb's options. Make sure you didn't accidentally check off the option to Hide Carb's maps when you hit M etc. Should be found under the Map or Minimap headings.

05-06-10, 09:52 AM   #6
Puck
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I had the same issue after deleting my WTF addon settings (I keep getting DC'd in groups / raids and it's either Carbonite or DMB). Anyways, here's what you're looking for:

Goto Options -> Map
5th line down says "Hide maximized map when ESC or map toggle (M) key pressed ----> uncheck that

For some reason on my warrior it was checked, but my shaman it wasn't. (Haven't logged on my other toons since I deleted settings).

Hope this helps!

05-06-10, 11:00 AM   #7
Gurkha
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
I had the same issue after deleting my WTF addon settings (I keep getting DC'd in groups / raids and it's either Carbonite or DMB). Anyways, here's what you're looking for:

Goto Options -> Map
5th line down says "Hide maximized map when ESC or map toggle (M) key pressed ----> uncheck that

For some reason on my warrior it was checked, but my shaman it wasn't. (Haven't logged on my other toons since I deleted settings).

Hope this helps!

This solved it, thanks

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Toggle between two sizes of Carbonite map?