04-17-13, 07:16 PM   #1181
DearlyStars
A Defias Bandit
NPC/play names issue was fixed! Now I'm just having overlapping combo (frenzy) points for some reason.

04-17-13, 07:30 PM   #1182
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by DearlyStars View Post
NPC/play names issue was fixed! Now I'm just having overlapping combo (frenzy) points for some reason.
Ok, there's something very wrong with your current installation. You're running a weird jumble of outdated and current RealUI modules (no idea how that happened, perhaps some folders/files didn't get overwritten when you updated?) and it looks like some Minipatches didn't get applied.

I suggest deleting your Interface folder to start with and re-installing RealUI.

04-18-13, 10:02 AM   #1183
Skypperx
A Murloc Raider
Hey nib...
i got problem here... Every time i need move the extra action buttom (Barterdender)... but when i use /rl the buttom back to original position... how i can fix it?

Sorry for my english...

04-18-13, 10:52 AM   #1184
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Skypperx View Post
Hey nib...
i got problem here... Every time i need move the extra action buttom (Barterdender)... but when i use /rl the buttom back to original position... how i can fix it?

Sorry for my english...
/ac > untick Pos for Bartender4

04-18-13, 12:10 PM   #1185
Skypperx
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
/ac > untick Pos for Bartender4
I did this but it keeps coming back!

04-18-13, 01:38 PM   #1186
Scyntt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I just updated and now I'm getting two counters for my shadow orbs. I only have one nibpointdisplay... so yeah. Still poking around. (updated from one of the versions that came out after 5.2)

Oh! What's the addon now controlling pet battles?

04-18-13, 02:07 PM   #1187
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Scyntt View Post
I just updated and now I'm getting two counters for my shadow orbs. I only have one nibpointdisplay... so yeah. Still poking around. (updated from one of the versions that came out after 5.2)

Oh! What's the addon now controlling pet battles?
If you're updating from 7.3, you'll want to delete your Interface folder before copying in the 7.4 one, as a lot of addons have been added/removed.

/realui > Skins > Pet Battles

04-18-13, 03:52 PM   #1188
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Nib, can you explain what kind of PC's can handle "Turbo mode"?

04-18-13, 03:59 PM   #1189
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Nib, can you explain what kind of PC's can handle "Turbo mode"?
Best I can suggest is: If you run WoW on decent settings and don't experience any FPS issues in combat situations (Raids, PvP, etc), then you should be fine and to give it a try.

04-18-13, 11:48 PM   #1190
slyph
A Murloc Raider
After the update it was working great but now in the middle of fights my WoW seems to crash completely it freezes then goes to Not Responding and dies I have to restart WoW. It seems if I keep Buggrabber disabled upon boot into char it will not crash, I'll have to try for longer to see if it works. But if I disable buggraber some of the UI elements don't load properly, like the minimap mostly.

04-19-13, 12:23 AM   #1191
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by slyph View Post
After the update it was working great but now in the middle of fights my WoW seems to crash completely it freezes then goes to Not Responding and dies I have to restart WoW. It seems if I keep Buggrabber disabled upon boot into char it will not crash, I'll have to try for longer to see if it works. But if I disable buggraber some of the UI elements don't load properly, like the minimap mostly.
Hmm, shouldn't be having bugs in the first place, especially not ones that cause the minimap to not load. Is Bugsack (icon shown on mouse-over under minimap) showing any errors when you have Buggrabber enabled?

04-19-13, 07:23 AM   #1192
Pamelaa
A Murloc Raider
Hello there, quick question.

The font seems to have changed for the numbers on the buttons/spells cooldowns. Any way to revert back to before or change it manually to what it was before ?

Thank you !

04-19-13, 07:25 AM   #1193
Skyotter
A Fallenroot Satyr
How to move the enemy frames

Nib,

I am sure if I spend countless hours I can probably find the answer to my problem. More than not im just completely oblivious and the answer is sitting right in front of my face.

But how do I move the new enemy combatant frames you added with this new patch they are hiding behind my Vuhdo >_<

Thx,

Sky

04-19-13, 10:16 AM   #1194
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Pamelaa View Post
Hello there, quick question.

The font seems to have changed for the numbers on the buttons/spells cooldowns. Any way to revert back to before or change it manually to what it was before ?

Thank you !
Originally Posted by Skyotter View Post
Nib,

I am sure if I spend countless hours I can probably find the answer to my problem. More than not im just completely oblivious and the answer is sitting right in front of my face.

But how do I move the new enemy combatant frames you added with this new patch they are hiding behind my Vuhdo >_<

Thx,

Sky

Options coming for these in the next release.

04-19-13, 10:35 AM   #1195
Pamelaa
A Murloc Raider
Great news !

Also, last but not least, and I know I've already asked this (and would hate to be a pain in the ass), have you added the possibility to move the Boss Frames ? /hud doesn't give me the opportunity to do so.

Dot tracking is awesome on it, thank you for that.

04-19-13, 10:46 AM   #1196
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Pamelaa View Post
Great news !

Also, last but not least, and I know I've already asked this (and would hate to be a pain in the ass), have you added the possibility to move the Boss Frames ? /hud doesn't give me the opportunity to do so.

Dot tracking is awesome on it, thank you for that.
Next update

04-19-13, 12:40 PM   #1197
webster259
A Cyclonian
The new update looks great Nib, always doing really cool thins with the UI. I was reading the Change Log and saw "Wowhead link item added to Watch Frame right-click menu for both quests and achievements" but I'm not sure what that relates to in game. Any chance you might be able to elaborate on that a bit more? Thanks

04-19-13, 12:45 PM   #1198
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
The new update looks great Nib, always doing really cool thins with the UI. I was reading the Change Log and saw "Wowhead link item added to Watch Frame right-click menu for both quests and achievements" but I'm not sure what that relates to in game. Any chance you might be able to elaborate on that a bit more? Thanks

04-19-13, 12:46 PM   #1199
webster259
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Just when I thought it couldn't get any cooler, you go and do something like this. That's awesome. Thanks for the quick reply too

04-19-13, 02:37 PM   #1200
Skyotter
A Fallenroot Satyr
;-p

With the amount of time you spend making the UI... do you ever get a chance to play the game at all lol ;-p

Keep up the great work!!!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI