08-29-12, 04:11 PM   #1
Illmerica
A Kobold Labourer
Recruiting a Friend - US-Deathwing (Been Playing Since Vanilla)

Hello All,

I would like to recruit a friend to level and play with on US-Deathwing.

My Resume:

I've been playing since vanilla. (approximately 7 years)
I have currently 8 level 85 characters.
I have all end game raiding knowledge and experience, including heroic DS.
Very experienced, and know what I am doing

The reason I am doing this is because I have a friend who wants me to play on Deathwing with him, but as you might be able to tell, I have been leveling characters for 7 years, and I dont care to level alone again for a ninth time.

What I am looking for is someone who is interested in playing, friendly, and wants to know how the game works and have someone able to help them along the way.

All you need to do is to want to start playing WoW, and or start up another account to grind 85 in a short period of time, or if you dont have an account start your account with recruit a friend.

For those of you who don't already know what recruit a friend is:

Basically you get 300% experience for playing with your recruit a friend, so in reality, you level three times faster, you get my experience and knowledge of the game, and you don't pay any more then you would if you just started your own account anyway.

Feel free to reply to this post, as I will check it continually, or add me in game [email protected] (Please put a note saying your interested in RAF) or send me an email. Thanks.

Last edited by Illmerica : 08-29-12 at 07:56 PM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Recruiting a Friend - US-Deathwing (Been Playing Since Vanilla)