02-27-11, 06:31 PM   #1
BlackStrar
A Defias Bandit
Interrupt indicators

As a Lock(horde)I was 1 vs 1 against a Rouge, I was Interrupted twice ,while attempting a fear.

I had no idea was he Interrupted me with,after maybe the kick,and I had no idea how long the Interrupt would last before I could try another fear.

There are two addons that I need for this situation,one for what my opponent is using to Interrupt me,and another that will tell me how long each Interrupt will last,can anyone help me figure out which ones I should be using?

Thanks
02-27-11, 11:45 PM   #2
Asuhrie
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hey, I know exactly what you are talking about, I have also searched for something like this.

The best thing I have found is Enemy Ability Bar. It can do 2 things.

1. Put a bar on your screen with the various spell interrupt abilities. That way if a rogue uses "Kick", you are now able to know when he will be able to kick again.

2. Make your character say what even occurred. For example, by setting the output to /say, every time you are interrupted with "Kick", your character will /say Kick used by Player1!!.

What this mod can't do:

1. Tell you how long you are locked out for. You will pretty much have to learn durations of lockouts with experience.

Shammy windshear is 2
Druid (feral) skull bash is 4
Pally rebuke is 4
Warrior pummel is 4, prot warrior shield bash is 6
Rog kick is 5
Lock spell lock is 6
Mage counterspell is 7

You could make this mod work for other silences as well, such as priest silence (the type of silences that completely stop your character casting) but I prefer to use a buff mod for that and show them on my screen. I use SBF for this, even though it is not being updated anymore.

Enemy Ability Bar: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...bilityBar.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Interrupt indicators