09-15-10, 08:11 AM   #1
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
LOD and DevTools

Is load on demand broke right now? My load on demand button for my options panel no longer works.

Also noticed that when using dev tools framestack that it no longer pulls up all the information it used to. Especially noticed this when it comes to the MicroBar, used to be able to pull button names off with DevTools but now it no longer shows the button names.

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

09-15-10, 12:23 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Are you using the addon DevTools? Try turning that off and use the built in /framestack command. So far it's been working fine for me, though I haven't tried it on the microbuttons specifically.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-15-10, 05:47 PM   #3
Brillynt
A Black Drake

The default /framestack allowed me to look at the micro buttons, as I wanted to find out what the name of the new guild button was.

Brillynt

09-15-10, 06:27 PM   #4
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

bingo. yea was using the addon devtools did not know about the built in frame stack thanks! and i was after the same thing... the new guild button haha!

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Cataclysm Beta » LOD and DevTools