09-05-10, 01:01 PM   #1
Raygar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Smile Tested a few addons

Sense I cant move my main over right now, character transfers are still down. I decided I would test a few of the small mods I run on Live and see if they worked with cata. Here is a short list of the ones that worked with as little as a version number change.

First go around:
Align
Critline
GreySeller
OpenAllBags
RepairGear

Second go around:
EPGP
Examiner
Extended Raid Info
Postal
tekKompare

Those work with just a ToC version change.

Will be testing more later, and when I can finally move my main over will be testing my own mods, both Old and New.

Raygar
A.K.A. Sweetmojo

Last edited by Raygar : 09-05-10 at 05:29 PM.

09-05-10, 02:47 PM   #2
ricks322
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Here is the Wiki Link Cataclysm_AddOn_status

09-05-10, 03:06 PM   #3
Raygar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Going to add them now, thanks for the heads up.

09-05-10, 05:31 PM   #4
Raygar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Added 5 more to the list above. Will be SO happy when I can move my main over and start working on my stuff.

If you have one you want tested let me know will see what I can do. Mind you these are simple more and change toc version changes, not recoding. But willing to test just about anything.

09-05-10, 05:39 PM   #5
Raygar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOns I tried but failed.

Grid - Knocked me to 3 FPS
SuF - Works, just every time you restart it resets, and the lock/unlock window doesnt go away when you lock it back down
Dominos - loaded and worked, up to the point you drop a spell on your action bar, it changes everything to the new spell.
BTex - Loaded but cant change textures at all
Eavesdrop - loaded and recorded everything like it was supposed to, but frame was unmovable, and every line had a texture applied
MiksScrollingBattleText - Loaded and worked like a champ, just cant move the frames at all
Outfitter - Loads and works, but with new paperdoll window the frames overlap
SLDataText - Loads and works, but doesn't unlock so cant move anything
TurnInEverything - by the way it acts I think it is clicking cancel on every window, cant turn anything in without holding shift and clicking it your self.

Will test more later, was just testing mods I run myself mostly. Am willing to test others if asked, least till they fix character copy.

09-06-10, 01:06 AM   #6
Raygar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
oGlow works.

Took a minimal amount of tweaking but oGlow is working fine on beta. Changed its texture, resized it to fit the new paperdoll, works like a champ on uncommon and above like normal.

09-06-10, 02:32 AM   #7
Raygar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ReloadUI works with toc version change. Nice to have a keybind for reloadui command, one button done sort of thing.

09-06-10, 12:30 PM   #8
ricks322
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Raygar View Post
ReloadUI works with toc version change. Nice to have a keybind for reloadui command, one button done sort of thing.
I never have understood this addon, (or any of this type). The command to reload is "/reload", and can be easily macroed.

09-06-10, 01:23 PM   #9
sacrife
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Raygar View Post
oGlow works.

Took a minimal amount of tweaking but oGlow is working fine on beta. Changed its texture, resized it to fit the new paperdoll, works like a champ on uncommon and above like normal.
Care to upload or notify the oGlow author?

09-06-10, 08:32 PM   #10
Raygar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
@ricks322
Yes you can macro it, I just find it just as easy to set a quick key and be done with it. I have enough macros already, and the mod uses next to nothing for resources.

@sacrife
I posted a comment telling him what I had. He said he did not want it posted and that he was working on it. Its his work and I will do as he asked. He is putting oUF first, which I do not blame him, its much more involved.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Cataclysm Beta » Tested a few addons