08-21-10, 09:23 PM   #41
ricks322
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by VincentSDSH View Post
Closer, yes, but still a ways out; I did hear they enabled macros but I can't confirm it (the new downloader method and my network don't get along well )
Macro's have always (at least as long as I have been in Beta) been working. Just no /run /script commands.

08-21-10, 09:51 PM   #42
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

Macro's have always (at least as long as I have been in Beta) been working. Just no /run /script commands.
Really? My wife was complaining that they weren't when she first got in beta. Weeeeell now, isn't that a fine kettle of fish.

08-22-10, 12:08 AM   #43
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
Yes, macros work fine. I went through and wrote mouse over macros for all my healing spells the other day.

08-22-10, 02:24 PM   #44
ricks322
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by VincentSDSH View Post
Really? My wife was complaining that they weren't when she first got in beta. Weeeeell now, isn't that a fine kettle of fish.
I would guess that would depend on when she got in, I'm sure they were not working for several builds. I started in the middle of July and they were working when I joined.

08-28-10, 02:34 AM   #45
kip
A Murloc Raider
With the release of the next beta patch, we plan to re-enable the ability for players to use third-party addons. Many of the core user interface features are now implemented in the beta test and functional, so we feel it’s a good time to open up the field for developing and testing UI modifications.
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...Id=26560769980

08-28-10, 04:30 AM   #46
dr_AllCOM3
A Cyclonian

Was about time. Now I can start playing my DK.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Cataclysm Beta » AddOns Enabled...ETA?