09-06-10, 12:15 PM   #1
Wasgij
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Disabled add ons ?

Did they Disable them again ??? Ice Hud , and a few others I had working yesterday are not working today ? The only one working is Add on Control Panel ..

Ok seems one of the New Cat addons is cause it ... I am trying to see which one

Last edited by Wasgij : 09-06-10 at 12:20 PM.

09-07-10, 08:07 PM   #2
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try opening up your Addons menu at the login screen and choosing "Load out of Date addons"

Possibly the authors of the addons that aren't loading haven't had a chance to update the TOC number for Cata. This just means they haven't tested it in Cata and made changes for Cata yet.

It doesn't mean they won't work. It's pretty much a sanity check put in by Blizzard , a quick way of figuring out what hasn't been updated for the latest patch.

Also make sure you have Lua errors turned on to display - it's entirely possible you're getting errors somewhere causing some of your addons not to load but it's not showing up on your UI as you have Lua errors turned off. Turning them off only stops them from being displayed. It won't automagically fix a broken addon.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Cataclysm Beta » Disabled add ons ?