09-07-10, 09:35 AM   #1
Rhianidd
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thumbs up Rhianidd's addons, PlaySound, Broker, etc

Ok, I was able to test/run my addons (ChatBuddy, ChatWatch, WoWScribe, Hunter's Mark Alert & Group Targets). All work, sort of... PlaySound with an external sound file doesn't appear to work (and my husband says that's known), so ChatWatch & HMA are not uploaded. Logging didn't seem to work... no errors, just no file... so WoWScribe isn't uploaded. ChatBuddy & Group Targets are both up on the Cataclysm Beta list & updated in the normal addons list (the changes were just making sure variables were used, etc... so no problem with live really).

I ran Fortress & Broker_Everything (I missed them)... just removed the tracking part of BE (never used it myself, but the new tracking requires a rework of that). Worked sweetly.

Haven't tried other "must have" addons, but I haven't been raiding in Beta, so no need for those

(Btw, anyone have a way to remove that silly "mark around my char to tell me I can cast a reactive" thing? I don't mind the glowy spell buttons, but I don't want/need the "ice" around me... kind of pulls me out of the immersion.)

Rhianidd

09-07-10, 09:57 AM   #2
IQgryn
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rhianidd View Post
(Btw, anyone have a way to remove that silly "mark around my char to tell me I can cast a reactive" thing? I don't mind the glowy spell buttons, but I don't want/need the "ice" around me... kind of pulls me out of the immersion.)

Rhianidd
It's in Interface Options, under Combat. Uncheck Spell Alerts.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Cataclysm Beta » Rhianidd's addons, PlaySound, Broker, etc