02-24-14, 08:53 PM   #1
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
Raid fun Guild

With the crap wod going to bring. I need to find a guild. My mains are on kirin tor ally. I cant aford to transfer so need make new.

Anyone got a good guild? On a server WITH population. Been messing on one but no population. No seeing and nothing to buy or way crazy prices. I go horde to find one.

Last edited by kasca : 02-25-14 at 12:30 AM.
02-25-14, 12:06 AM   #2
10leej
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Korgath is a great place to go for horde even though its an alliance dominant server. I don't play wow much anymore (work pretty much has me locked into ESO for 10 hours a day so kinda get sick of MMOs after the end of the day) so I have no news on what guilds are looking and the auctions might seem high.

But, unlike a lot of servers with ridiculous prices korgath is what's called a seller's market. Which means that if you farm it, people will buy it. Normally in less than five minutes of the initial posting.

If your set on pre finding a guild though I'm not stopping you but it typically never lasts unless you find an awesome group.
02-25-14, 04:27 AM   #3
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If a guid is not very successful and raids are cancelled the guid is not a "Raid fun Guild" for me. So you have to define this a bit more. What is your target? Look at http://www.wowprogress.com/ and search for guids of servers you like. I woud not switch servers since blizzards is in the progress of joining them together already.
02-25-14, 08:55 AM   #4
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
A guild that has fun. Meaning they actually DO things and talk. Not just show up now and do as i say. I play to have fun. Ive tryed several guilds That dont give a crap about each other or even talk in guild chat. I have no use for a guild or other players that think your there to get them loot. But with some the crap coming back in wod that part the game is coming back it seems.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Raid fun Guild