11-30-11, 07:49 AM   #1
schmitty
A Cliff Giant

Exclamation General addon problem since patch

Does anybody know a way to re-enable addons?
I logged in earlier and Carbonite logged too many errors which resulted in an error dialog relating to the display of LUA errors, I have a feeling I clicked the wrong button, which has disabled all addons and I can not re-enable them.

11-30-11, 08:57 AM   #2
Blanckaert
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
On your character selection screen, lower left corner, says 'Add-ons', click it, then you can select 'All' or individual character on which addons to enable or leave disabled.... Dont forget to check 'Load out of date addons' on the upper right side.
Have fun, and remember WOW is just a game, for us to enjoy, and all the Addons we use.... remember the programmer is a human too, and MOST times, is doing this as a hobby, so give them time to have their life, so they can fix the addons, so we can have our WOW life.

11-30-11, 09:52 PM   #3
schmitty
A Cliff Giant

Thanks for the response. I had already tried that several times while I was waiting for a response, even disabling all addons. I ended up doing a repair which still didn't solve the problem. After getting to the point of nearly throwing my tower through the window, I persevered a bit longer and it ended up working.

I appears that the main addon giving the trouble is Carbonite. I think Blizz broke it in a big way, it logged in excess of 1000 errors.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » General addon problem since patch