04-17-09, 08:03 AM   #1
Traxxer
A Defias Bandit
So.. i got Photoshop and Ideas...

..wich you can see here:

But i got absolutly no clue how to realise this... is there anyone out there who can say to me: " This is impossible " or better what is possible and what is not possible to realise (with wich addons).

Font Family [ Kozuka Gothic Pro ]

Hope you like it! And i want as much as possible critique!
Greetings
Nymaria[Azshara]

(Bad English, im sorry ;-))
04-17-09, 08:11 AM   #2
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Download Kgpanels and put your artwork in there on a panel
04-17-09, 08:19 AM   #3
Traxxer
A Defias Bandit
Oh thanks, i know KGPanels allready, but the Unitframes.. is this possible with AG_Uf or just Pitbull ?

I mean.. ehm.. such as " If there's no target - dont show the background image behind the Target frame ? " is the possible by KG or Pitbull ? Or what *g*

Greetz!
04-17-09, 09:19 AM   #4
nostress
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Yep, it's really easy. All you have to do is set the Anchor and Parent frames in kgPanels config to their respective unitframe.
04-17-09, 02:27 PM   #5
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by Traxxer View Post
Oh thanks, i know KGPanels allready, but the Unitframes.. is this possible with AG_Uf or just Pitbull ?

I mean.. ehm.. such as " If there's no target - dont show the background image behind the Target frame ? " is the possible by KG or Pitbull ? Or what *g*

Greetz!
STUF will handle alot of the custom UF work. Likewise Pitbull will also. You can also parent panels to your Unit Frames, kgPanels has a handy frame finder feature so you can find the name of the frame you want to parent to.

If you are using a custom bar texture, import it into SharedMedia via MyMedia (look in the SharedMedia folder for details). Many AddOns that allow you to choose your own bar textures will also look in SharedMedia. This includes most UnitFrame mods, Damage Meter mods and Threat Meter mods.

Last edited by Zyonin : 04-17-09 at 02:29 PM.
04-17-09, 04:33 PM   #6
kneeki
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I really like your photoshop work! I try to do stuff like that all the time, but don't have the skill in photoshop to do it. I even made the addon myself, so all I have to do is drop the textures in, if only my textures did not look like crap =(

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » So.. i got Photoshop and Ideas...