01-25-10, 01:00 PM   #1
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ChocolateBar integration

Scott:

With the ChocolateBar integration, I am unable to create a free-standing, movable bar.

If I do, and try and move it/size it, the nUI top panel is still attached and moves with the bar.

LMK if you need screenshots. This is easily repeatable. I even tried creating 3 bars and making the second one a custom width to try and move (in case nUI locked itself to the bottom bar) and still had the same issue.

Thanks!

M

Marth

01-25-10, 02:27 PM   #2
spiel2001
nUI's Author

Hmmm... okay... I'll look into it when I get a chance.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

01-25-10, 02:59 PM   #3
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Hmmm... okay... I'll look into it when I get a chance.
Thanks! it doesn't generate an error or anything, it just lets me drag the whole top panel (all fixed chocolatebar bars as well as the nUI top panel) all over the place lol

M

Marth

02-01-10, 09:10 PM   #4
Brillynt
A Black Drake

Well the integration was done to a allow for a ldb replacement for fubar. It is configured to assume the bars are at the top or the bottom of the display and automatically anchors nUI appropriately. To be able to determine if the bar is not actually at the top or anchored to another bar that is anchored to the top of the display and then not to attach to it would require some changes to the integration module.

Brillynt

02-02-10, 04:21 AM   #5
mitch0
A Fallenroot Satyr
Re: Chocolatebar integration

Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
Scott:

With the ChocolateBar integration, I am unable to create a free-standing, movable bar.

If I do, and try and move it/size it, the nUI top panel is still attached and moves with the bar.

LMK if you need screenshots. This is easily repeatable. I even tried creating 3 bars and making the second one a custom width to try and move (in case nUI locked itself to the bottom bar) and still had the same issue.

Thanks!

M
Hello,

The new Bazooka nUI integration (along with a recent version of Bazooka) now properly supports top/bottom attached bars and free bars (Bazooka provides TopAnchor/BottomAnchor frames for this sort of integration, and their placing and updating is handled by Bazooka itself, so all the integration has to do is anchor stuff to the respective frame(s) at startup).

give it at try,

cheers,
mitch

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » ChocolateBar integration