05-07-14, 02:02 PM   #1
illdiablo
A Kobold Labourer
Chest finder add on for Timeless Isle

Are there any add ons to help find the chests on the Timeless Isle?
05-07-14, 02:10 PM   #2
Malakahh
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't know of an addon specific for this purpose, but I do know that Gatherer used to keep track of old-school random spawn chests throughout the world, maybe it keeps track of these now? You will need some sort of source file of course, I believe there is one available with data from WoWhead, just search for it. =)

I don't feel an addon is really needed for this, as you would basically just be looking at a map. Such a map can be found in the following WoWhead guide for Timeless Isle: http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1902#ac...ure-everywhere

Happy hunting =)
05-07-14, 02:47 PM   #3
Nimhfree
A Frostmaul Preserver
You can use the addons Wholly and Grail for this. Together, they keep track of the chests you have already found and will show you on the map what ones you still need to get. They also know about the weeklies.

I forgot to mention that if you also use the addon TomTom you can get waypoints for the chest locations as well. In fact, using Wholly you can cause all the waypoints for the chests to be sent to TomTom and then you can just go from chest location to chest location until they are done (assuming you find them there when you arrive :-) ).
05-07-14, 02:55 PM   #4
Tactica
Not Amused

Originally Posted by Malakahh View Post
...I don't feel an addon is really needed for this, as you would basically just be looking at a map...
True but if you are doing this on alts, it's a rather daunting task trying to remember which chests you have already lewted!

Originally Posted by Nimhfree View Post
You can use the addons Wholly and Grail for this. Together, they keep track of the chests you have already found and will show you on the map what ones you still need to get...
True but a rather heavy addon combo just to find chests.

HandyNotes
HandyNotes - TimelessIsleChests
All you need! Lightweight too! It will remove markers from the map as you loot them. Good for alts too!

Last edited by Tactica : 05-07-14 at 02:59 PM.
05-08-14, 07:22 AM   #5
Rilgamon
Premium Member

Premium Member
My zz_Worldboss has a module to show them, too.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Worldboss.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Chest finder add on for Timeless Isle