04-13-12, 04:12 AM   #1
Learza
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Request for Feedback

I was never an active poster although my UI has been uploaded here quite a while now and I would be very glad if you could give me feedback on this version of it.
Nitpick away.

Clean1
Clean2
Raid
Casting

Edit: Sorry for the sub par screenshot quality, don't know how to make them less blurry.

Last edited by Learza : 04-13-12 at 04:18 AM.
04-13-12, 05:20 AM   #2
deemaxm
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ilike

Generaly it seems to be a verry clean UI only think you could improove imo are the castbars.-> they are to thin and wihite border on blue color makes them barely visible. Also you have on offsetted shadow on castbar while on rest of text's you have a thin outline.
04-13-12, 05:53 AM   #3
Othgar
"That" Guy

Very nice. Only thing I would suggest (and this is just personal preference of course) would be to move the quest tracker up to the top right corner to kind of square off the UI as a whole. Since you Minimap, chat, and buffs are all set to the corners I think it would just tidy up the appearance as a whole.

04-13-12, 06:29 AM   #4
Learza
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by deemaxm View Post
Ilike

Generaly it seems to be a verry clean UI only think you could improove imo are the castbars.-> they are to thin and wihite border on blue color makes them barely visible. Also you have on offsetted shadow on castbar while on rest of text's you have a thin outline.
Thanks for spotting the shadow, forgot that. White border is only for casts that can't be interrupted otherwise it's black and more visible. Seems I also forgot to change the castbar height to be the same as the powerbar and I like my castbars tiny, never found them overly important despite playing mostly casters.

@Othgar: You're right, moved it to the topright corner and adjusted the font thanks to Seerah's Who Framed Watcher Wabbit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Casting Updated.jpg
Views:	594
Size:	1,002.3 KB
ID:	6895  Click image for larger version

Name:	watchframe.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	6896  

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Request for Feedback