10-12-05, 08:52 PM   #1
Kralya
A Defias Bandit

Bib KeyBindings per Character

This is possibly a very silly question and its just something I'm doing wrong! However..

I used BibMod as the core of my interface setup along with other bits and peices tacked on, one of which is myKeybindings (which I prefer to the standard ones).

I'm not sure if it is because of that or not.. but the key bindings I set to my Bib buttons stay the same between each of my characters. If I reset it up on one, when I switch to the other, they've all been moved.. lill time consuming to do that each character switch

Is that just something wierd with my setup or? (Can't read code to get out of a paper bag) so thought I'd ask..

Love my Bib stuff.. I use it extensively around Totem timers and Totem groups so I just couldnt live without it! Thankyou for this great Mod..
10-12-05, 10:31 PM   #2
WRETCH
A Defias Bandit
I am having the exact same problem.

If anyone can offer any help it would be greatly appreciated.
10-18-05, 01:47 PM   #3
fizzer
A Defias Bandit
Bib bindings per char

I was wondering about this as well. I had per character bindings untill I updated bibmod for 1.8. I just use bibcore and bibtoolbar.

A friend told me there was a semi complicated way to set this up but the punk can't remember where he saw it :0(.

Anyway, hope one of you can help :0).

Fizzer

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bib KeyBindings per Character