05-02-12, 10:26 PM   #1
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
Real Buff Bar!

Iam tired of trying to find a real regular buff/debuff ,target spell bars. Iam NOT going to spend 2 hours telling a dam mod what all my spells are for each part. Then to have them all in pictures. Sorry i cant remmber what pictures got to what spells on 10 differant toons. Why isnt there a readable one out there?? Like whin bliz changed the buff everyone decided this had to be HARD.

I been useing Dot timer but it soo out date it not funnie. It wont cancel buffs. It toss errors all over. Can some one HELP! I cant be only one out here wants a simple easlyly readable set up.
05-02-12, 10:42 PM   #2
lerb
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If i were you I'd try out NeedToKnow. All it requires (IIRC) is for you to put in the spells name and it will show a bar for you, and you can choose to have an icon etc.

Edit: Not sure about the icons
05-03-12, 06:38 AM   #3
Othgar
"That" Guy

You could also check out Raven you can pretty much set it up however you want, icons, bars, one bar for short buffs, another for long and another for target buffs/debuffs.

05-03-12, 05:33 PM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by kasca View Post
Dot timer ... wont cancel buffs.
There is no way around this. In combat, buffs can only be cancelled on click using the secure templates Blizzard provides. However, these templates do not support any useful filtering or sorting options, so you can either (1) see all buffs, and be able to cancel them on click in combat, or (2) see just the buffs you care about, but not be able to cancel them on click on combat. Yes, it's a ****ty setup either way. Blame Blizzard and their idiotic game design where removing certain buffs (which, by definition, should be beneficial effects) confers a clear advantage.

Out of combat, any buff addon should be able to cancel buffs, but it will need to have been updated since Cataclysm released.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Real Buff Bar!