10-24-12, 09:58 AM   #1
crazzzzi
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

can't use quest items in the quest window

i am having an issue with using a quest item when i click on it's icon next to the watch window. i get an error telling me it's calling a forbidden action, this just started with this update. on a side note i still have no quest blobs in Pandaria, just dots, the rest of the world is fine, i have an open quest in Thousand Needles which shows perfectly

10-24-12, 10:11 AM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by crazzzzi View Post
i am having an issue with using a quest item when i click on it's icon next to the watch window. i get an error telling me it's calling a forbidden action, this just started with this update. on a side note i still have no quest blobs in Pandaria, just dots, the rest of the world is fine, i have an open quest in Thousand Needles which shows perfectly
If I can find a daly that uses an item I will test and post back...

As for the blobs... Have you activated both the right click mini map -> show -> quest POI's AND the quest POI's in the magnifying glass?

10-24-12, 10:16 AM   #3
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
the forbidden action is because WoW thinks your in combat, and not carbonite's fault.. if you restart wow (or sometimes just /reload) it should work.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » can't use quest items in the quest window