09-19-12, 03:35 PM   #1
Snixoz
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite map not moving when i am

I did not find any other threads about this. It might be, but my english is maybe not good enough to describe this problem properly.

I am using Carbonite for leveling all my alts, and at the moment im just leveling a Warlock for fun.

The problem is that when i am moving, the minimap does not follow. This happens if im tracking a quest or not.
For example if i am tracking a quest, im not moving on the mini map. If i then untrack the quest, i suddenly jump ahead where i really am.
This makes it really confusing to quest, and its very annoying!

Anyone know any settings that i might have tuckled with and made wrong?

I reinstalled Carbonite and the problem presists.

I am in Gilneas as i am leveling a Worgen. This might be a Gilneas problem? I havent tried moving to another place yet. I can update the post when i can move out from Gilneas and see if i still get this problem.

Thanks for reading! I hope anyone know how to fix this.

Love this addon.

09-22-12, 11:12 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Snixoz View Post
I did not find any other threads about this. It might be, but my english is maybe not good enough to describe this problem properly.

I am using Carbonite for leveling all my alts, and at the moment im just leveling a Warlock for fun.

The problem is that when i am moving, the minimap does not follow. This happens if im tracking a quest or not.
For example if i am tracking a quest, im not moving on the mini map. If i then untrack the quest, i suddenly jump ahead where i really am.
This makes it really confusing to quest, and its very annoying!

Anyone know any settings that i might have tuckled with and made wrong?

I reinstalled Carbonite and the problem presists.

I am in Gilneas as i am leveling a Worgen. This might be a Gilneas problem? I havent tried moving to another place yet. I can update the post when i can move out from Gilneas and see if i still get this problem.

Thanks for reading! I hope anyone know how to fix this.

Love this addon.
You mention your english isn't very good, are you using a non-english client? and if so, have you installed a newer localization.lua?

09-22-12, 09:05 PM   #3
Snixoz
A Defias Bandit
I am using English client and i have not.

The problem is not there when i am playing on a Human Paladin.

I think it might be a Warlock/Worgen/Gilneas problem.

I havent installed a new Localization or whatever you called it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite map not moving when i am