04-03-09, 08:06 PM   #1
Doriginal1
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Smile Please Dont Forget to Donate!

I just wanted to remind everyone to donate to the Carbonite team. I have been a subscriber and supporter to this addon since it first came out last year or so. The addon has continued to grow and has become imo, the best addon out there, no comparison.

The Carbonite team have generously allowed the addon to be free and un obfuscated. They did not have to do this if they didn't want to comply but they did. I am very happy they did so and I will be donating soon as I can.

Just wanted to remind all the new users that this full version will help you tremendously in game and it is worth a donation if its possible for you. If we donate like we should, these guys will continue to update the addon and add new features as they have done usually every 2 weeks in the past.

I read on the old site that over 5000! man hours have gone into this mod. That is insane and you can see this easily when browsing all the features of the mod. Spread the word Carbonite is now free and also donations are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks Again Faatal & Havok! Great Work!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Please Dont Forget to Donate!