12-05-08, 10:25 PM   #1
Am1ty
A Kobold Labourer

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
AmityUI - The Paladin UI

Hello!

This is my first UI compilation that I've ever released to the public. It was made with the collaboration of the Paladin community on the WoW Paladin forum, and so far has been pretty well-received.

Direct link:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1280x1024.html

I'm looking for a bit of constructive criticism, and/or suggestions as to how I can make it better. It's currently on its' final Beta release, and barring any more bug issues the current version is the final version of the base release.

I also have a question (may not be related to this forum, but this is my first post on the WoWInterface forums so please cut me a little noob slack): I've noticed some addons are able to upload "optional files". Can this be done for Compilations as well, and how? My intention is that the current UI is the "base" package that more spec-specific builds to be released would be based on, and my idea is the the main download just be the actual Interface folder and have the "optional files" contain four different WTF folder options (one for each spec, and then one for the base UI comp). I figured this would be better than taking the time and expending this site's bandwidth/capacity on four separate compilation pages.

Anyway, thank you WoWInterface for having the best UI/AddOn-hosting site on the Internet, and thank all of you in advace for your help and/or constructive criticism!

-Ami

Last edited by Am1ty : 12-05-08 at 10:28 PM. Reason: typographical error
01-26-09, 07:26 AM   #2
Humm
A Murloc Raider
Can't see /roll

I love the UI but i can't see /roll or the guild/friend log in alerts, do you know what addon is blocking those features?
01-26-09, 02:44 PM   #3
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think those are part of default Blizzard UI, check interface options.
01-26-09, 03:57 PM   #4
amity
A Defias Bandit
Wow, a UI named after me! Too bad I don't have a paladin, but my husband does and I shall make him try it.
01-26-09, 05:06 PM   #5
Humm
A Murloc Raider
I can't see any way to enable the /roll int he interface options, but i found that all my other characters can see /roll, it's just my pally that can't
01-26-09, 06:02 PM   #6
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Humm View Post
I can't see any way to enable the /roll int he interface options, but i found that all my other characters can see /roll, it's just my pally that can't
The Roll Frame? Or the system message when you actually type /roll?

If it's the system message, you can likely right click the chat tab you want to see it in, click "other" on the left side, then enable system message (is that the correct 'channel?)... Hopefully this helps.

teksloot looks like the roll frame addon in that comp.

Edit: I just checked in game. The system message does control the /roll output.

Last edited by Yhor : 01-26-09 at 06:05 PM. Reason: confirmation.
01-26-09, 07:02 PM   #7
Humm
A Murloc Raider
Yeah, it is the roll text, not the frame, and thanks, i won't be on tonight but i'll check tomorrow
02-08-09, 07:56 AM   #8
Lonehwolf
A Fallenroot Satyr
Great ui! I'll be testing it out asap

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » AmityUI - The Paladin UI