09-27-10, 01:23 AM   #1
McBob
A Defias Bandit
Recount and GearScore

Hi,

maybe this is more a question. But i dont see where to drop those.

Recount
Recount does works only a bit of the time. Sometimes the Recount does not even appear. It looks like the Recount is turned off. Is this something with options?

GearScore
The GearScore tab with the damege doess never appear. Is this an AddOn wich dont match with nUI?

grtz, Ammaragon

09-27-10, 04:13 AM   #2
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you talking about on the Public Test Realm or the live realms?

I'm not sure what you're talking about "the GearScore tab with the damage" -- I'm not aware of GearScore having tabs. GearScore does work with nUI, I use it myself, though I have not tested it with nUI on the public test realm yet.

As for Recount, to be honest, I haven't used it in quite some time now as I prefer Skada. However, there are a great many nUI users who do use Recount and I am not aware of there being any problems using Recount with nUI. That said, when you run nUI and Recount together, Recount is located in nUI's info panel at the lower right. It will only be visible there if the "Recount" tab is selected in the info panel.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

09-27-10, 05:35 AM   #3
Amrash
A Murloc Raider
Recount works for me on both Live and the PTR, although on the PTR I get some suspect readings, but that is not nUI's fault.
GearScore was thrown out over a year ago, after about a week

09-27-10, 08:38 AM   #4
quikdagger
A Kobold Labourer
gearscore works fine with mine on live and recount however does not...since installing nui (before the dual-stat integration) recount will only calculate first battle then ceases to do anything...

after installing dual-stat integration it worked one time and after entering new group and it asked to reset data...hasnt worked since...should I use Skada or a different meter ( I miss DamageMeters)

09-27-10, 11:21 AM   #5
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
One thing I have noticed and it has been intermittent is that sometimes damage meters in general will cease to function.

However, this has always been coinciding with the combat log not registering information.

Seeing as combat related addons rely on the combat log information, if the latter is having problems reading the data then the former will too.

A relog sometimes solves the problem but other times I just live without the meters until it decides to work again. I do want to point out as well that people without nUI have mentioned this as well.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

10-13-10, 06:15 AM   #6
McBob
A Defias Bandit
Recount

gearScore does work now, but when i log in i can't see tab with the damage and the percentages from my recount. Wich does display when i log in without Nui.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Recount and GearScore