11-12-07, 11:19 AM   #1
steven6282
A Defias Bandit
Looking for a good 1920 x 1200 UI

Hello, I got a new 24" monitor today that goes up to 1920 x 1200 resolution. My old monitor was 1280 x 1024 so i think it'll be to much work to try and convert that over to the new resolution.

Can anyone recommend (with links would help) any good interfaces for this resolution? I like UIs that keep everything together, I like to have my hitpoints and my targets hit points in the center lower half of the screen. Therfore I like for everything to be on the lower half

I like to keep combat log and chat log seperate of course. I also like to have buffs with full names and timers on the right side of the screen.

Other than that, I dont like stuff with fancy artwork.. I like to keep things simple and effective. I use Fubar but that dosn't have to be part of an interface really.

So anyone got any suggestions that can meet these specs?

Thanks!

Last edited by steven6282 : 11-12-07 at 11:36 AM.
11-12-07, 11:53 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Did you have a glance through the Compilations section of the Downloads page?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-12-07, 01:11 PM   #3
Galinn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
*cough* Solid UI *cough*

i think u will have a hard time finding a UI that supports that resolution.. but good luck m8 if there is a place 2 find it then its wowinterface
11-12-07, 02:26 PM   #4
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Caith v9

It's avaible for download somewhere.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
11-12-07, 08:02 PM   #5
steven6282
A Defias Bandit
I did look through the compilations and as someone else said, it is hard to find a ui for this reso, that is why I made a post about it. I did a search for 1920*1200 and it came back with a couple, the only one that looks remotely appealing to me in the ones that returned was MarUI. But some idiot in my area cut a fiber optic line so my internet has been down all evening. I'm only online now through my cell phone lol. So I wont be able to test out MarUI and see if it's working and all until they repair it which they don't have an ETA on atm *sigh*

I did look at solid UI, it says it was made for 1440 x 900, that means I would have to increase the scale of it to make it look half right at my reso and doubt it will be all that great. Would probably be way to large and take up half the screen or something stupid like that lol

Only thing I saw that I didn't immediately like in MarUI was the hotbars, I like to have 4 full rows and the ones in the screenshots looked wierd, like only 8 buttons per row.
11-12-07, 09:42 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Main thing is to find something at the same aspect ratio.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-12-07, 10:19 PM   #7
steven6282
A Defias Bandit
My internet finally came back up a little bi tago and I've been working on marui since.. I've almost got it to where it's acceptable for me to use hehe but there are a few things in it I'm having trouble customzing.. like I can't find a way to move the chat boxes / change the borders that are in it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a good 1900 x 1200 UI