03-03-09, 08:23 AM   #1
KiwiiDawn
A Black Drake
Question Help on using Clique with nUI...

Hi I tired Clique but it seem to get in the way of the default clicking of the unite frames. Even if i don't have anything marked to it.

Such as left click opens the toon interactive menu .. whisper , invite , trade ectt.

And the target/pets button i can click on any more with it.

Can any one help on this. It seem like i nice way to add click casting to nui, but this is really getting on my nerves.

Last edited by spiel2001 : 03-08-09 at 04:09 AM.

03-08-09, 04:11 AM   #2
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
KiwiiDawn... I don't use Clique myself, but hopefully another nUI user who is familiar with it will step in here to lend you hand.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

03-08-09, 09:09 AM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've used clique in the past and as long as you set the right key/mouse combos up you shouldn't have that problem.

For Example:

If you set left click to be your quick heal then of course your targetting options would not work.

I can't remember if it was possible or not but maybe you can configure say Ctrl and Right Mouse Button to target. I'd have to download clique and test it out in case its an nUI related problem but I'll do that over the next few days if no-one else already uses clique.

03-08-09, 11:01 AM   #4
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

In the Clique configuration menu, you'll see a dropdown menu where you can set different settings for different conditions. The more you use this dropdown to define your intentions, the less trouble you'll have using unitframes normally. For example, out of combat setting - assign right click to open the dropdown menu... if you want it to work as normal (note- in combat your right click assignment will be whatever you set it for for harmful or helpful setting).

This is just my experience and preference using clique, whatever fits you best is something you'll have to play around with and choose for yourself. I would suggest browsing the "Help with Clique" thread in Cladhaires featured forums though, because nothing about nUI will be different than any other unit frame when it concerns Clique.

03-09-09, 03:39 PM   #5
KiwiiDawn
A Black Drake
All right ill give it a go , now that when have colors on NUi frames , makes heal bot even less. well in tell i get 25 man rain frames (( trying really hard to talk hubby in to donating)). Ill still have to keep it a round as i did not like grid.

thanks you for your help

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Help on using Clique with nUI...